Sunday 27 October 2013

Paris in a Flora Frame.

Creative Commons License
Snapped at a near-perfect angle , the Eiffel Tower , which represents Paris , sits nicely in a "flora frame" of my photograph. This shot was taken when my family and I were on the way to the tower , visiting such a famous and glamorous city like Paris is perhaps once-in-a-lifetime for me , thus , when we were about 100 meters away from the tower we all started spamming photographs with our cameras so as to capture the vast scale and magnificent Eiffel Tower. I found a good angle to take the shot and when I looked at my screen , those trees that were surrounding me at that time seemed to put on a frame for the Tower and it looks fantastic! I snapped my finger onto the button straight away and there it is the Eiffel Tower in a "Flora Frame". I named it Paris in a Flora Frame as I feel , or perhaps most of us feels that the Eiffel Tower represents Paris.   

Paris in a Flora Frame. by Lim Xuan Ren is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Singapore License.

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have been to one of the most significant sites (architecturally) in the world.

    ReplyDelete