Tuesday 29 October 2013

Euphoria



 This is my artwork that I had done for my drawing fundamental. It is on a3 size paper. I'm only allowed to use "mark" for this. 

 This artwork, called "Euphoria". A forest that only exist in my mind. It gives this feeling of happiness. I had to used different method of painting for this. I used sponge for the ground, finger for the trees and paintbrush for the leaves.  I chose these colours because it makes it look peaceful and heavenly. I spent the whole Saturday to completed it after I had finished my other work.

 Knowing that I am not enough skilled in painting, I'm surprised that I did a good job.  I felt pleased that it turned out quite well for me.



Creative Commons License
Euphoria by Atiq Nurliyana Bte Ismail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Singapore License.

No comments:

Post a Comment