Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween

                                        Halloween


                                               Theme of my art work is about Halloween.

Halloween was also known as All Hallows' Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31 .In this art work, I used markers to draw it on A3 size paper. For my personal, I like the characteristics of witches as they look very mysterious. So I drew an ugly witch who was very proud of her witchcraft, we can see this from her confident smile. She is eager to use her witchcraft ,she used her witchcraft to product those bloody words ‘WELCOME TO HALLOWEEN PARTY’. The date is Oct 31th.

The last day of this month is Halloween day, our classmates have already discussed about how to celebrate this day. For example, what can we wear on that day? Where will we celebrate? This is  my first time to celebrate Halloween. The poster is very important to tell others what will we do. I wish this poster will attract a lot of people to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment