Friday 25 October 2013

Evening


Creative Commons Licence
Evening by Chin Zhin Hui is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Singapore License.


     This photo was taken on the way I went home. My father was driving beside me. Suddenly, he asked me to see the sky. Wow! This was the only word I could describe my feeling after I saw the scenery above. There was continuous cloud along the sky, also matched with the sunset colour, so beautiful scenery that I haven't seen before!
     Then I started think of myself. How long have I keep playing the handset and ignore such an amazing view? My answer is don't know. But I will started paying attention for that and continue taking photo for these beautiful view!
     How long do you not lift up your head and enjoy nature scenery? Now, starting your journey on viewing them. You will find out something interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment